Boal & Co is a firm of actuaries and pension consultants, operating in the international and offshore markets.
We were established in 1995 and have been trading successfully and profitably for over 20 years. The group has two successful practices – Insurance (actuarial and other services to the offshore life sector) and Pensions (administration, trustee and actuarial services). In insurance, Boal & Co provides appointed actuary services to three Insurance Companies.
Boal & Co run a diverse international pensions business, responsible as trustee and/or administrator for over $10 billion of pension funds.
Here are some facts and figures about our pensions business:
- We have been providing pension administration and trustee services since 1997;
- We are trustee to pension schemes for more than 20 of the world’s top 500 (FT Global 500) companies;
- Pension members in over 110 countries;
- We have been facilitating UK transfers since 1995;
- We are an award-winning firm, having won several prestigious awards for innovation in pensions.
All pension assets are held under trust for members by the scheme’s trustee, which is licensed as follows:
- As a Professional Trustee by the Gibraltar Financial Services; Commission under the Financial Services (Investment and Fiduciary Services) Act, 1989;
- As a Pension Trustee and Administrator by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority;
- As a Back Office Administrator of the Boal & Co Malta Pension by the Malta Financial Services Authority;
- As a Trust Company Business by the Jersey Financial Services Commission under law section classes F, G, J and L.
Boal & Co is a member of Abelica Global, a leading international organisation of actuarial consultancy firms.