Working with us means working within a growing company and playing a big part in our continuing growth.
We offer a stimulating work environment, broad scope for professional development and an attractive remuneration and benefits package.
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
Boal & Co offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, which includes:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
As part of our corporate pensions team, responsibilities will include the day-to-day trusteeship, administration and support for international and domestic corporate schemes.
2-3 years’ relevant experience in the pensions, financial or banking sector would be an advantage, but consideration will be given to the right person who shows drive, enthusiasm and initiative.
The ideal candidate will:
- be educated to A level or equivalent standard
- be able to demonstrate strong organisational and time management skills
- have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- have AML experience (but not essential as full training will be given)
If you are a highly motivated individual looking for a rewarding role within a successful company please send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
We offer a flexible, modern working environment, and a first-rate remuneration package.
Closing date for applications Friday 28 January 2022
To find out more about career opportunities at Boal & Co or to apply, contact email@example.com