Boal & Co provide a full range of administrative services to larger company pension schemes (250+ members) in the Isle of Man. Some of these schemes also include members based in Jersey and Guernsey.
Our range of clients includes schemes that are:
- not contracted-out;
- money purchase (defined contribution);
- final salary (defined benefit);
We provide a complete administrative solution, including:
- calculation of monthly contributions;
- allocation of contributions to individual member accounts;
- preparation of annual benefit statements and future pension projections;
- preparation of unaudited scheme accounts;
- attendance at trustee meetings;
- ongoing advice on scheme development, including effect of future legislative changes.